You can always join me on Facebook. That is where I make a great many daily postings about business, economics, jobs, and politics.
My Facebook page has some rules:
- Please join for serious discussion.
- Facts have sources, so please provide links to facts.
- Facts are debatable. So let’s try that approach. (Arrrgh!! Statistics!!)
- Not all facts are facts. Let’s explore that. Let’s be factcheckers.
- Feel free to challenge my assertions. I will feel free to challenge yours.
- No trolls. Life is too short. I do not tolerate talk radio personalities and partisan bullet point discussions.
- My friends are conservative, liberal, moderate, centrist and often undefinable. As a Unitarian I am open to exploring many new ideas, and welcoming of almost all religious perspectives. However, facts are facts and faith does not represent fact. Show respect to all.